- Why hire a guide and choose BRMG?
Second, doing private guiding or private courses will accelerate your learning and experience, helping you have more fun in the mountains. You will learn the right techniques from our guides, and faster than you would on your own. Plus, it’s nice to have someone reassuring and double checking you as you lean back on the first knot or anchor you tied yourself.
Third, BRMG is composed of career guides. That means that many of our guides work in the outdoor industry day-to-day and year-round, rock climbing, skiing, ice climbing, and mountaineering.
Lastly, BRMG guides in more states and areas than any other guide service in the mid-Atlantic. Our guide staff can climb with you in VA, WV, NC, and NH, giving you access to more terrain than any other guide service in the mid-Atlantic.
- Where do courses/Programs meet?
- What time do courses/programs meet?
- What if the weather is poor?
In the event of severe weather, it will not be possible to climb and rescheduling may be mandatory.
- Can I lead climb?
- How old do you have to be to climb?
- What equipment do you need?
- Which location is best for me?